[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #8599: Replace dam extension of tx_rtehtmlarea_browse_links by implementation of interface t3lib_browselinkshook]

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sun Jun 15 17:21:32 CEST 2008

Hi Uschi,
> Issue 1)
> When I insert a media link and assign a class for which the target
> attribute has been predefined [1] the target attribute does not get
> inserted with the link. This one is for Stan, I suppose.

I committed patches to TYPO3core trunk and branch TYPO3_4-2 to fix this
issue that already exists when DAM is not used and also when the DAM
1.0.13 browser is used. You should update your TYPO3 core to SVN
revision 3827.

I also committed patches so that
dam/compat/class.ux_tx_rtehtmlarea_browse_links.php should be deleted.

Now you will need a new patch for DAM. I am attaching a combined patch
for issues #8599 and #8673 in order to simplify their application.

Regards,
Stan