[TYPO3-dam-devel] DAM and TYPO3 4.2

georg kuehnberger gk at plan2.net
Fri Jan 18 17:20:21 CET 2008

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Hi,
> in fact I'm just trying to get the new alpha version of TYPO3 to start..
> I can't even reach the old install tool; I only get the new one which
> looks still ugly and doesn't provide an update form afai see. Further on
> it throws a lot of php errors in the BE. Don't we just want to wait
> until the beta version of TYPO3 arrives? The current alpha doesn't work
> for me at all.

Thanks Andreas!
I already felt being very stupid, not being able to the the alpha
running at all; Installtool issus, php-requirements, whatever ... after
30min I decided to let it be.
I'd like to agree to wait for betas or even better for an RC for real
testing; at least that is what I'll do;

sorry for being of no help, and yes, busy times also over here
regards georg