[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC Bugfix: 5681: Link Popup javascript error when changing DAM directory in File selection

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Jan 3 09:37:12 CET 2008

Peter Kühn wrote:
> Hi Michiel, hi yall,
>
> you were right:
> it didn't work for links in the media type tree.
>
> it didnt work as well for
> - the plus and minus signs in the folder tree.
> - the arrow bullets on the right side of the folder tree
> - all other titles, plus/minus and arrow bullets in all other trees
> - the show 20/50/... pull down
> - the file sorting pull down
> - the asc/desc switch button
> - the selection, search and options foldout menus in the bottom of the EB
>
> please check thoroughly if
> - the list above is this time complete
> - the attached patch solves all existing issues
> and make my day ...
-1

Well . . . kind of, not completely I think. It does still not preserve
contentTypo3Language, contentTypo3Charset etc.

The reason for this is that the jumpToUrl is defined twice. The first
one in rtehtmlarea/mod3/class.tx_rtehtmlarea_browse_links.php, the
second one in dam/lib/class.tx_dam_scbase.php

Please find attached a patch that checks to see if the editor is loaded
and only defines the 'simple' jumpToUrl if it is not loaded.

This should fix all our problems.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/