[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix 7443: db field tx_dam_mm_ref.ident to short

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 12 11:52:43 CET 2008

Is there any restriction for length of table and field lengths? I don't
think so, so this is just a workaround but not a real solution. The problem
is likely to happen again if the tablename is again longer.

Suggestion: Check if the field is used by an index, otherwise change it
to "text" which has no limitation at all...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out