[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: 7288 resolved

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Sun Feb 10 15:59:51 CET 2008

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] wrote:
> Hi yall,

> if you use the Insert/Modify Link in RTE and you chose a DAM element
> there will be stored the full Path. (/fileadmin/somedirectory/somefile).
> But this is not the best sollutions because if you use the FileReplace
> function from DAM and you replace the file for a file with another name
> all RTE links will be broken. It would be great if the ID will be used
> instead from the full path.
> e.g. <LINK DAM:321>some text</LINK>
>
> Tested as:
> the tag is written to DB in
> dam\binding\mediatag\class.tx_dam_rtetransform_ahref.php (66)
> as <media 122 - download>asdf</media>
> and transformed from there in
> dam\binding\mediatag\class.tx_dam_rtetransform_mediatag.php (61)
> when rendering the content in FE.
>
> Solution:
> close ticked, marked "resolved"

This was fixed by having a media tag. However I am stuck with another error in
the backened when trying to add a link to a file. In the browser when trying to
add a file I get: ERROR: Input filepath
"/var/www/sites/live/www.vantende.net/typo3temp/llxml/xml_21fb29737c.false.utf-8undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined.cache"
was generally invalid!

Now I know there is something wrong with my UTF-8 settings/conversion on that
website, so that might also be the problem. Can someone check?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation