[TYPO3-dam-devel] Info: 6843

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Fri Feb 8 16:06:23 CET 2008

Installing the latest tx_dam gives error:
"ALTER TABLE tx_dam CHANGE file_path file_path text NOT NULL;"
Trying this in phpmyadmin gives this result.
  "0001170 - BLOB column 'file_path' used in key specification without a
key length"

just to let you know:

ive sent a reminder to ingo about this issue. my note in the tracker reads:

"I just checked the options that we have to introduce the needed change
in the EM.

All thats left is the well (too well) hidden "Update!" option in the
upper right pulldown-menu using class.ext_update.php.

This one can easily be (and therefore: will be) overlooked :(

Sry - but imho this is not a bug in DAM - its at least a missing feature
in EM as well.
The installtool is able to recognize a no longer needed key. I think the
EM should be as well."

Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6843