[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9951: Add User TSConfig option to remove upload tab in media browser

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Dec 25 02:18:50 CET 2008

Stanislas Rolland schreef:
> Michiel Roos [netcreators] a écrit :
>> Stanislas Rolland schreef:
>>> Can we get this into DAM 1.1?
>>>
>>> Stanislas
>>
>> Well . . .
>>
>> We can . . . IF you can make a strong story about this realy being a BUG
>> and not a feature.
>>
>> 1.1 is the bugfix release. Releases after that will add new features.
>>
>> So make a nice plea, and we'll see.
>>
> Well, it looks like a feature to the extent that it introduces a new
> configuration option.
>
> However, it also looks like a bug because upload functions may be
> disabled in the standard TYPO3 browsers and they may be disabled in the
> RTE browsers. It seems very awkward that the DAM upload tab may be
> disabled in the RTE, but not outside of the RTE. Don't you think?
>
> With kind regards,
> Stanislas

The patch does not work for me.

I think the naming is off too? Looking at the code the TS should be:

mod.txdamM1_SHARED.noUpload = 1

But I still get upload tabs.

Regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/