[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9960: Move tab config to page TSconfig

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Dec 17 23:03:26 CET 2008

Steffen Gebert schreef:
> Hi DAM team,
>
> This is a SVN patch request.
> Branches: dam trunk
>
> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9960
>
> Problem: 9928 (Bring back Tabs!) introduced an extension manager option to enable usage of tabs in DAM modules.
> This patch moves the option to page TSconfig.
>
> mod.txdamM1_SHARED.useTabs = 1
> has to be set anywhere in page TSconfig of Media folder's rootline.
>
> Should user TSconfig also be observed?
> Any comments appreciated!

I could imagine a certain group of editors being ready for tab-less
backend and another group of editor that want to stick with tabs. Maybe
even user configurable?

But . . . since a TYPO3 version not long ago . . . all PAGE/ USER and
GROUP TSConfig are put into one big bucket. . .

So it also works if you put it in user or group TSConfig

:-)

The patch applies cleanly and does what it should.

+1

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/