[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9819: DAM Usage Information Enhancements

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Dec 14 12:05:11 CET 2008

Hi Stan,

I just encountered an issue with the usage information that is not
really a bug but nevertheless a disturbing issue:
If tempavoila is on board, the usage info also shows media used in the
unused elements. This will inevitably confuse editors. Do you think you
can do something about this?

Uschi

As TV is a quite popular extension, can you perhaps do something about this.