[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9819: DAM Usage Information Enhancements

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Dec 11 05:15:16 CET 2008

Stan,

Thanks for a hefty patch!
I have some questions:

Under the usage tab, the page links to the FE page, but the content
element links to edit the content element. That's not immediately clear.
Should there be a view icon, or some other indication the page links to FE?

About your tt_news comment: Are there any changes needed to dam_ttnews?

This is probably unrelated to this patch, but are bugs I discovered
during testing. Any ideas for these? Should I submit a bug report?
For the first 2, it seems that an image that is inserted through the RTE
is rendered twice on the page...
For 3 and 4, when choosing image properties through the RTE, it shows
the current image tab, but clicking any other tab causes the current
image tab to disappear.

Everything else looks good!

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media