[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC #9830: Not responing queries using category selections

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Tue Dec 9 18:28:13 CET 2008

ola,

savely detect what DB exactly were running on might end up in a lot of
struggling with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['dbal']['etc']['pp']...

i guess noone would (hopefully) install dbal, if he doesnt want to use a
different DB - so maybe a plain t3lib_extMgm::isLoaded('dbal') would do
the job -

would it?

greetinx
pekue