[TYPO3-dam-devel] Conflict with tinymce_rte

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Dec 2 22:20:24 CET 2008

Hi

As for information dam conflicts with alternative tinyMCE based editors.
I use tinymce_rte because it has very nice layout and nice paste functions.

Because of existing problems there is no trials to get tinymce_rte
compatible with dam.

http://groups.google.com/group/typo3-tinymce_rte
tinymce_rte and dam

I looked the hook file class.tx_dam_browse_media.php - that is only for
htmlarea.

As for information, if somebody would like to create dam support for
tinymce_rte, that might be possible
1) someone sponsor the project
2) the author of dam adds alternative hook file for tinymce_rte
3) someone creates after that patch for tinymce_rte

Note that patch for tinymce_rte is useless without alternative hook file
for tinymce_rte