[TYPO3-dam-devel] Preparing for DAM 1.0.12 release

georg kuehnberger gk at plan2.net
Tue Apr 22 00:52:10 CEST 2008

Chaps(esses),

a) Michael, thanks for clearing the sky and having taking care of the
1.0  fixes to work with 4.2final;

b) As for the "rules" / procedures:
+ 1 for only 4-eyes (= 2 person) reviews;
+ 1 for using TAGS in the bugtracker in the same way the core-team is
using it; this will make reviewing much easier (by using filters in
mantis) and will free pekue a bit;

c) Michael, for both of the above +1 could you please direct me/us to
any document describing the core-lived procedures?
I guess it would be best to document those (adapted to the
DAM-Team-Needs) in the typo3 wiki; this will allow us to point people to
"the rules" in order to avoid uselesss noise / discussions / clutter on
the list.

Me feels, given the links and adding some dam-specific re-work on "the
rules" for us and for "all", we all will be glad to open the list ASAP
in order to gather some more momentum and qualified input;

I'm willing to jump to the bugtracker every second day, selecting a
predefined query for "untested" "unaprooved" or whatever the TAG might
be, test it and provide +/- es;

As for the documentation:
- I know there's no need to update the docu for the 1.0 branch; so IMHO
go ahead;
- I still feel the urge to update the docu for 1.1 (in medium to large
parts); in order to speed this up and avoid too much organizational
overhead, I'd like to suggest to setup a page in the t3.wiki
"DAM-1.1-DOCU-Additions" where we might work together on a 1.1 docu version;

looking forward your decissions (discussions is what we had ;-)
regards georg - from meanwhole rainy VIE;