[TYPO3-dam-devel] coming out of the closet

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:35:39 CEST 2008

My opinion about this is: We should do it as soon as the version is released.

That keeps unwanted feature requests away at the moment and we can
concentrate on working without having to answer on everything with
formal language. Until the new version is released, I'll try to answer
to threads in the mailinglist.

Greetings,
Andreas