[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: where to collect bugs / missing features

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Oct 30 09:24:11 CET 2007

georg kuehnberger wrote:
>  > where should we collect, discuss and handle bugs
> 1.) in the bugtracker, as bug
>
>  > and missing features
> 1.) in the bugtracker, as feature-request or: collect them in the wiki
> (your inbox / notes-system) and put 'em into the bugtracker as soon as
> 1.1. is done;

Features on the Wiki sounds good. This way they can be made more
accessible to the community. We can add the bug id's to the feature
requests on the wiki too later so that people can see and follow the status.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/