[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 5547, error with insertion of "New Magic Image" in HTMLarea

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Sun Oct 28 10:05:55 CET 2007

Peter Kühn [wmdb] wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Bug reproduced and patch confirmed in FF2.
>
> Btw: i was not able to get the image-insert popup to work in IE6 - it just contains the "Login-error or session timed-out" message.
> Is this DAM-related or known somewhere else related to the RTE?

Hi Peter,

I am unable to reproduce this behavior.

Yesterday I set up a test environment with all the IE browsers in a
virtual machine. A nice tool for this is:
http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

A nice tip for all testers

Can anyone else confirm this patch? If nobody can confirm, I will commit
is since it is a no-brainer.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/