[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 5547, error with insertion of "New Magic Image" in HTMLarea

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Mon Nov 19 14:44:33 CET 2007

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] wrote:
> georg kuehnberger schrieb:
>
>> PS: more and more I feel like it would be helpful to have a
>> closed-public accessible T3-Instance online for easier common
>> understanding of issues like the above - comments?
>>

> no prob to hand out accounts to my devspace. its most of the time
> uptodate. so if this is helpfull: what would we need? admins or would
> full blowin editors be enough?
>
> greetinx
> pekue

Editors would be fine I think.

It needs to be a clean trunk install with nothing else on though. No
extensions and no patches, only the patch that is being reviewed.

Ideally we should have an install named
[bugnumber].development.dam.typo3.org or something similar on a
different domain.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/