[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 5547, error with insertion of "New Magic Image" in HTMLarea

georg kuehnberger gk at plan2.net
Mon Nov 19 13:54:07 CET 2007

Ahoi Michiel,

- I did mistake: T3 4.3.1 for T3 4.1.3; sorry for that one;

 > What are you denying? My disability to reproduce? Or the bugfix?

You mentioned:
 > I can use the elementbrowser to choose an image when using the text with
 > image content element, I cannot however use the elementbrowser to choose
 > an image from within the RTE, with or without the patch applied.
 > Can anybody confirm or deny this?

I tried to deny the inability to choose an image in the mentioned
usecase; in other words: here it works.

sorry for being unclear;

regards georg
PS: more and more I feel like it would be helpful to have a
closed-public accessible T3-Instance online for easier common
understanding of issues like the above - comments?