[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 6697: two minus signs in filename

georg kuehnberger gk at plan2.net
Mon Nov 19 00:28:38 CET 2007

Peter, basically +1 (that is the patch works),
however the mentioned changes have to be applied to:

dam/lib/class.tx_dam_listrecords.php
line 535 onwards - as you mentioned,

AND also to:

dam/modfunc_list_thumbs/class.tx_dam_list_thumbs.php
line 372 onwards

dam/lib/class.tx_dam_listfiles.php
line 397 onwards

regards georg