[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: 0006632: DAM media browser upload not working when disallowed is set

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Sat Nov 17 19:42:53 CET 2007

-1

georg kuehnberger wrote:
> +1
> regards g
>
> Peter Kuehn [wmdb] wrote:
>
>> This is a svn patch request.
>>
>> Type: bugfix
>>
>> Steps to reproduce:
>> - for testing simply add
>> $TCA['tt_content']['columns']['tx_damttcontent_files']['config']['disallowed_types']
>> = 'php,php3'; to dam_ttcontent
>> - create a new content element fx. type image
>> - open the media browser
>>
>> Expected behaviour:
>> - no js error ;)
>>
>> Observed behaviour:
>> js-error: missing ; before statement
>> var res =
>> parent.window.opener.php,php3("gif,jpg,jpeg,tif,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,...
>>
>> Reason:
>> tx_dam_tceFunc->getSingleField_typeMedia() adds the disallowed types as
>> the sixt part of the bparams-parameter of the elementbrowser call.
>> this slot is reserved for IRRE - probably since 4.1.2 - in
>> typo3/class.browse_links.php line 967.
What does this mean?

This means as far as I can see that the proposed patch breaks the
dissalowed_types.

A fix should take the dissalowed_types into account instead of
completely ignoring them.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/