[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: closing unreproducable tickets

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Nov 15 09:29:11 CET 2007

georg kuehnberger wrote:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>> a)
>> 5383
>> 5286
>> b) that would be cool. I can give him access (maybe even via ssh to the
>> server)
>> Andreas
>>

> The described problem is not related to DAM, as it does not occur while
> using the DAM-Interface for upload and management of files via the
> DAM-Interface. In only ocurrs because you're using FTP / other direct
> access to the file-system (AFAIR the tests we did some time ago);
>
> I'm a bit unsure now wether the bug should remain here in DAM or being
> moved elsewhere;
>
> Michiel / Peter ?

A note could be added to the DAM page on the wiki, since problems with
PHP settings (safe mode et al), file permissions and codepage handling
do popup from time to time.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/