[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 5547, error with insertion of "New Magic Image" in HTMLarea

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Nov 14 20:03:52 CET 2007

Hi,

I don't know what is going on but this fix does not work for me. I just
did a clean install of TYPO3 4.1.3 and then a clean dam installation
(ignoring mm_foreign).

I can use the elementbrowser to choose an image when using the text with
image content element, I cannot however use the elementbrowser to choose
an image from within the RTE, with or without the patch applied.

Can anybody confirm or deny this?

Using vanilla TYPO3 4.1.3 and dam trunk version.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/