[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: Bugfix: 5698: Upload Number of Files Has not Affect

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Nov 1 19:51:53 CET 2007

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] wrote:
> georg kuehnberger schrieb:
>
>> - however, using SVN trunk, I cant reproduce this, see below;
>>
> +1 on georg:  seems like fixed allready
> and therefore
> -1 on the patch ;)

People,

Maybe it is not stated clearly enough that the 'file / media browser' is
the problem here. Normal backend upload indeed works correctly.

Please verify that the media browser upload functionality works as
intended or if there is indeed something wrong which this patch fixes.

Thank you ;-)

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/