[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: 0006632: DAM media browser upload not working when disallowed is set

Peter Kühn peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Fri Dec 28 17:23:12 CET 2007

Hi Michiel,

just checked your annotations to the patch:

the allowed types list is handed in to the call just for cosmetical
reasons (to display the list top of the EB).
there is no client side check at all if a file is allowed or not.

if you apply the patch, you still cant upload a disallowed file (server
side checked and rejected) and existing disallowed files are still not
offered to be selected in the EB.

 > Can you confirm or deny this? Or did you not test this at all?
I did test this and can deny. ;)

so if this answers your questions completely the patch is plussed 3 and
can be submitted.

grtz
pekue