[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC Bugfix: 6724: index check always states "File changed" or file missing

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Dec 27 19:31:53 CET 2007

Hi,

This is a svn patch request.

Type: bugfix

Problem:
If I check the index via the Media Tool module (date: any, mark missing
files as deleted) I get file missing for files that are missing (those
are right or related to wrong character (T3 utf-8 & iso filename) but
for all other files I don't get something like file unchanged but T3
states that every file has changed. If I recheck the index I get "File
changed" for every single file. However: Files have _not_ changed.

Cause:
somehow file_mtime is missing from lib/class.tx_dam_db.php ->
getMetaInfoFieldList()

Branches:
trunk
1-0

Kind regards,

Michiel Ros

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/