[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFR: Request for Reproduction: 6155

Peter Kühn peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Thu Dec 27 13:58:54 CET 2007

Hi Michiel,

the problem described here resulted from an inconsistence between
mmforeign and the integration of its functions into the core at a point
in time.
the reason was, that an entry in the mm-table appeared with a uid_local
of 0 (obviously false ;))

meanwhile the problem is already fixed on the coreside and we +5ed to
get rid of mmforeign so imho you can mark the bug resolved.

grtz
pekue