[TYPO3-dam-devel] status / progress - releaseplan

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:41:48 CET 2007

Hi :)
Well, I'd like to have a possibility where I can just click on "install this
patch", check whether it solves the problem and report back through clicking
another button. ;) The bugtracker combined with some own coding for SVN
transfer might do the job. A technique like this would make things a lot
faster I think. In the last couple of months I found out that a bugtracker
can be used for so much more tasks than only bugtracking ;)

Greetings,
Andreas