[TYPO3-dam-devel] static_info_tables

Peter Kühn peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed Dec 26 17:43:51 CET 2007

hi yall,

while setting up a clean install i just found something id like you to
confirm:

- try to install dam _without_ having checked "Enable extensions without
review" (like almost any unexperienced admin will playing around with
typo for the first time)
- click the link to install static_info_tables on the
dependencies/suggestions list

my installation came up with the info, that the t3x could not be fetched
due to curl disabled (which was not the case) as long as "Enable
extensions without review" was not set.

basically this seems to be a core-bug if it is so but i think we should
get in contact with the review-team to get static_info_tables on the
reviewed list.

what do you think?

grtz
pekue