[TYPO3-dam-devel] status / progress - releaseplan

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:49:36 CET 2007

Hi Georg,
I'm currently having a large christmas wish.. My old school mates wish a dam
capable gallery featuring sub galleries, configurable with categories.
Unfortunately they are not able to pay for it. Does somebody has some
extensions in mind that are not yet published in TER (there's not a single
one capable of that)

Would be perfect if their wish comes through.. Unluckily I don't know where
to get one and I'm looking around at TYPO3 pages... ;)

Greetings,
Andreas