[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:34:01 CEST 2015

Hi!

Christian Kuhn wrote:
> Dmitry insists on being the only one who can maintain realurl and
> basically never accepts anything from someone else.

This is simply not true. I integrate proposed patches and pull requests.
You can see that in Gerrit.

The reason for not accepting people to this project is given in the top
reply to the thread. It is my right as a maintainer to make the best
choice for the project and so far it worked best.

Btw, I do not remember patches from you to realurl.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.