[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Deployment with code and database

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Mar 30 12:18:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 2015-03-18 22:58, Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:

> the website is maintained on the dev server with TYPO3 content and file
> changes and then deployed to live where it is not touched again. The
> reason: typoscript needs to match to the content elements and i have a
> lot of them! The only thing that I need to maintain in live are the
> domain records, that's all.

I guess what you rather need is some content staging solution. For a
customer I upgraded EXT:contentstage to 6.2. I guess it should fullfill
your needs. I not only allows you to push content to the live system but
also incorporates a review system for changes. I guess if this is not
required you could just enable 4-eye-review for every editor.

https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-contentstage
https://git.typo3.org/TYPO3CMS/Extensions/contentstage.git
https://github.com/propheh/contentstage

AFAIK the current versions in TER/git/github are non-6.2-compatible. If
you are interested you can contact me for an updated versions and I can
ask my customer if he is willing to share ...

greetings,
Bernhard