[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Jose Antonio Guerra balderiano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:21:22 CET 2015

+1 on integrating a proper routing functionality into the core. Hopefully
as simple as possible, aim should be to ease developer's life IMHO

-1 to integrate realurl into core. It is as good as it is being on TER

Probably many of us are biased regarding to RealURL because we've used it
for years and it can be seen as a standard. We have such experience so its
complexities may have faded away but if you step back a bit it is actually
a complex beast.