[TYPO3-core] [Poll[ Integrate Speaking URLs in to TYPO3 CMS7

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Sun Mar 15 19:10:39 CET 2015

Hi Ingo,

I don't mind which configuration language we use, but using TS would indeed open the possibility to configure settings per domain/site.

I didn't look at the code too much, but it doesn't necessarily mean to add it as a real sysext, but could/should go into the existing code instead. You might still disable routing then, if you prefer some other routing extension.

Regarding symphony component I'm rather undecided what the best way is. Benni said it does not provide all the features yet, so it will be quite some work to get it working. Actually I rather doubt that symphony provides a good solution for us, since symphony is a framework and misses therefore everything which is required for a CMS.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member