[TYPO3-core] File Mounts for Admins missing since 6.2 - I want them back please

Clemens Riccabona Clemens at Riccabona.IT
Sun Feb 1 10:53:35 CET 2015

Not the right place here, but if you want, i will mention two removed features which hurt me personally in my daily work:

1. extension manager, I mention again only one of the missing features of it, take it as a pars pro toto: often moaned by me, is not able to install, or even update globally installed extensions, and it seems to me, nobody is willing to bring this feature back.

2. logging in the well known and widely used 'apache log file format', officialy known as 'Common Log Format', @see *i can not use links .... so imagine a link to the common log file format on wikipedia here instead grumbling again* .
--
The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea.