[TYPO3-core] What to do with extensions on sprint releases?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Fri Oct 17 12:25:05 CEST 2014

I would refrain from opening up TER uploads for future version numbers.
Hence, allow 7.x uploads when 7 LTS is released.

TER should generally support branches for extensions.

For the snapshot releases I stick to my proposal.
I would not add an Install Tool setting again. Constraints are there to be checked and not to be generally disabled by some global setting which 90% of the users are not even aware of.
So let's disable the version constraint check in EM codewise for the snapshot releases only.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member