[TYPO3-core] Source for TypoScript if no real "pid" is selected

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Mar 20 16:57:00 CET 2014

Hi Stefan Neufeind,

Stefan Neufeind wrote:

> What about to allow creating templates on the root (pid=0) for those
> cases where no particular pid is/can be selected?

There is the option for addition a global TS which might be returned if you
fetch the TS for pid=0. Otherwise we should fix the code to do this
(although we are already late for 6.2).

[FE][defaultUserTSconfig]
[FE][defaultTypoScript_constants]
[FE][defaultTypoScript_setup]

It seems that a corresponding BE setting does not exists. Maybe we should
create it.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!