[TYPO3-core] CGL Voting for typecasts and @var annotations

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Thu Jan 16 10:30:37 CET 2014

Hi Xavier,

On 16.01.14 08:34, Xavier Perseguers wrote:

> Where is the discussion about the various options you are asking to
> vote?

Well I assumed that there is nothing to discuss here. It is just a
matter of liking and style.

> Would be useful to have an concrete example of the difference between:
>
> @var int $foo
>
> and
>
> @var int $foo (even if typecast is different)

People asked for consistency for usage of simple types (integer and
boolean), having the same decision for typcasts and var annotations.

I think it should be allowed to not be consistent in this case and e.g.
have (int)$foo but @var integer in our CGL.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--