[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Fri Aug 22 12:52:51 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,

yes, I see that it works well. Your extension solves a standard problem for modern projects, but CMS itself does not supply this easy solution itself. Many points on the list can be solved already with third party or massive knowledge. But the core (or a fitting distribution) should be able to solve focus tasks out-of-the-box with one decisive approach.

To be competitive we need to shape CMS to a tool-box that can solve all prominent problems for the focus tasks easily.
The focus task is content management - and not only "content element management" -- over the complete life-cycle of content.

On this path we need to decide if we want to support something or not.
If we want to support something there should be one decisive solution.

Do you support my intent that the core should bring one viable solution itself?

Cheers,
Felix