[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Thu Aug 21 21:09:27 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut!

No, that solution is really good and works.

I  imaging your solution in the core with automatic bootstrap and automatic page type: a solution where "AjaxControllers" can be called and bring their own typoscript with page type (tx_ajaxexample_ajaxPage) automatically. Integrators should be able to call Controllers in JSON or XML output format without page template / USER bootstrap.

We then only integrate a custom frontend+JavaScript and connect to custom Controller+Action+Template.

It is possible already yes, but not 1100% comfortable :)
What do you think?
-Felix