[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 6.2.1 and other patchlevel releases tomorrow

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 12:50:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

plan is to do the releases late this afternoon. If you are in the mood
to help and have some time to review and test, consider these candidates:

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29467/ PathUtility::get...FileOrPath() does
not work with basepath

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29468/ Fix relative path resolution in
include static

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29297/ Set maxLevels of generated
sys_category TCA

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29202/ ResourceStorage does not sanitize
folder/file name

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/28917/ Release file and folder permission check

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/29431/ Extension Manager cleanup (as a base
for later "EM: Add possibility to bypass system dependency checks" in
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/28924/)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
Ernesto