[TYPO3-core] OpenID patches

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Mon Sep 16 10:21:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

Feature freeze is nearing, and the OpenID patches saw little to no
attention. This is my last call for your attention.

Here is a list of patches that I'd like to see in TYPO3 6.2:

> OpenID login does not work with Google
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25322

The code works, and has already been changed according to Helmuts
comments.

> Wizard to add OpenID to backend user
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49310

This patch has a +1 from Philipp already. There shouldn't be anything
that prevents it from merging.

> OpenID login: automatically create backend user accounts
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44127
Helmut told me a month ago that he's working on a similar patch, but
that has not landed yet. Helmut, please either put your patch online or
accept mine.

> Allow registration of different backend login forms
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51308

This patch moves the complete OpenID code out of the core into the
OpenID extension - this was not possible yet.
It has seen no review yet, unfortunately.

> OpenID provider buttons
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49399
This bug can be closed; with #51308 the buttons can be implemented
as normal extension.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-