[TYPO3-core] OpenID patches

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Thu Oct 24 08:06:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

> OpenID login does not work with Google
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25322

> Wizard to add OpenID to backend user
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49310

Thanks to all who tested and improved the patches. They are finally in
git master now and will be in 6.2!

The following ones are still in limbo:

> > OpenID login: automatically create backend user accounts
> > http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44127
>
> > Allow registration of different backend login forms
> > http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51308

I guess that they will not be in 6.2 since it's in feature freeze.

I'm sad about that; I first asked for review on my OpenID patches on
9th of July this year. Nearly 4 months have passed now and they will
not be in 6.2.

When should I have started contributing them? A year ago?

> OpenID provider buttons
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49399
This bug can be closed; with #51308 the buttons can be implemented
as normal extension.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-