[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-dev] Testing patches: a wish to RFC authors

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:16:48 CEST 2013

Hi!

 From time to time when I go to review RFCs in Gerrit, I am stuck with some
issues. I can review the code and give +2 but I cannot verify the RFC, give
it +2 and merge because I have no idea how to test it :( Usually I ask how
to do it but I rarely get answers.

It would be nice if questions like "How to test it?" could be answered
faster by authors.

It is also worth writing tests for some RFCs because running the test could
be a substitute for the "in browser" test.

Thanks!

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.