[TYPO3-core] JumpUrl restructuring

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:51:23 CEST 2013

Hi Guys,

that is great news :)

I uploaded a new patchset to Gerrit:

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23940/

There is one question still open:

Should the getPublicUrl() method of a file / folder not URL encode
special characters in the file path and filename? As far as I can see
this should be done in the LocalDriver class. I mean, this method is
supposed to return a valid URL, right?

Maybe the snippet from the jump URL links can be reused to do that since
it seems to work quite good:

str_replace('%2F', '/', rawurlencode($fileUrl));

Then I could get rid of the URL encoding in the typolink() method which
I do not really like the way it is currently implemented (see also
inline comments in the patch request).

Cheers,
Alex