[TYPO3-core] Confused about changes of XLF locale key

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Oct 7 16:44:29 CEST 2013

Hi Søren,

I'm sorry, I know this is really tedious but may I please ask you to
document a complete minimum example on how to reproduce this problem?

I'm OK to dig into this part but this is really long to configure
everything so to try to be as efficient as possible and have a trace of
it in the bug tracker, I'd like this:

1) A minimal "standalone" TS to reproduce (config.language, alternate
langauge, ...)

2) Any page/CE/translation configuration that is needed

3) A minimal dk + da + default + whatever XLIFF file containing (or
missing explicitly) the labels you need to reproduce the problem

4) Step-by-step on what you do to reproduce the bug, what you get and
what you expect

5) Version of TYPO3 you use to reproduce the problem

Please put that into the BT and then ping me.

Sorry, I hope this is (too much) of a hassle but this way I will dig
into your problem, reproduce and see how to solve it.

Kind regards,
Xavier