[TYPO3-core] Dispatch extbase extension without registering it as module.

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Oct 4 18:48:25 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to find a proper way to call certain extbase actions from the
backend without registering them as modules.
Background: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52482 with the corresponding
change.

I do not think that registering "hidden" modules is the right approach, but
I do not have much experience with backend programming either.

Therefore, I would like to find a consensus of how this should work and then
record this as best practice in the extbase documentation.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!