[TYPO3-core] List-module doesn't show specific entries; extended view disabled on a specific domain

Daniel Derichs d.derichs at s-w-e.com
Thu Nov 14 15:36:29 CET 2013

Hello,

I am working on a site in multipage TYPO3 Environment (4.5.30) and have
two problems, which I can't find any information about:

1) on the site I'm working on there is no possibility to enable the
extended view in the list module. On the other sites (in the same
instance) the checkbox gets displayed correctly.

My question is: is there a way to hide the checkboxes for [extended
view/show clipboard/localization view] completely for one specific
domain/site? Because I don't have a clue why these checkboxes are not
visible.

2) I am using an extension (flexslider) which works fine on my local
development environment (same versions as the production environment).
In the latter one I can add flexslider-records via the list-module, they
get inserted to the database but they don't show up in the list-module.

What could be wrong here?

Daniel