[TYPO3-core] Extensions automatically removed in PackageStates.php causing fatal errors

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Tue Nov 12 16:52:03 CET 2013

Hi Ernesto,

The strange thing is that this morning I could reproduce this issue,
enough times to use git bisect to find the responsible change.

I tried to reproduce it again, but now I keep having a functional site.
The only difference I can think of is that I visited the installtool
(only visited, not submitting any change) after updating the the master
branch, so maybe some DB change was required.

I'll see if I can create an environment tomorrow in which I first can
reproduce the error and than see if visiting the installtool indeed
fixes the problem.

Greets,
Peter