[TYPO3-core] Re: new Blueprint concerning Extbase Performance

Alexander Schnitzler typo3 at alexanderschnitzler.de
Sun Nov 10 23:45:54 CET 2013

Quote: Anja Leichsenring (maddy2101) wrote on Fri, 08 November 2013 14:21
> that is not the only source of possible changes - think about list module. Cache invalidation is definitly an important issue.

Well, we cannot consider changes made externally by something other than Extbase. For sure, it's possible that data changes during one request if someone else uses the list module to update some data, but we cannot take care of it. What we must take care of, and imho it's the one and only thing, is to make sure the cache is being invalidated whenever persistAll() is called.