[TYPO3-core] Updated Core documentation workflow

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed May 22 09:28:52 CEST 2013

On 05/22/2013 08:35 AM, François Suter wrote:
> That would be the right place indeed.
>
> This manual is one of our next main priorities. But we won't take all
> the steps for the various TYPO3 versions that happened in between the
> last update. We'll just update it for 6.2 (probably; or 6.1 already if
> we make it earlier).

Note: I'm heavily recoding the install tool. There will be other and
some new menu points, and the install and upgrade process changes a bit.

A main patch to show where this leads may be ready in around two weeks
hopefully.

At the moment it would be wise to put a general clean up to the install
documentation, but don't text many new things currently to not risk
throwing it away for 6.2 again.

Regards
Christian